Minibus World make finding a Used Minibus simple.
We retire vehicles from our own modern fleet of contract hire Minibuses as well as taking quality vehicles in exchange for a new minibus. All are second hand Minibuses are put through a thorough inspection.
Only after putting the used minibuses through our Minibus World quality controls will we offer them for sale.
In our Used Mini Buses for sale you'll find Minibuses suitable for:
- Care Homes
- Scouts & Guides
- Volunteer Groups
- PSV Operators
Within our used minibuses for sale you'll find lightweight minibuses which can be driven on a category B car licence - conditions apply*
Looking for a Used Minibus for sale, Minibus World are able to identify and tailor our used minibuses to your requirements. Some used minibuses may suit your needs without any modification. You could treat this as an off the peg product.
Quick Links to Used Minibuses
There are other occasions when finding a used Minibus within budget, but not ideally suited to needs where modification may be required. Minibus World as a second stage motor vehicle manufacturer can further assist in delivering the right Minibus solution for you. We will listen to your needs and offer help and guidance on how to mould the second hand Mini Bus to your bespoke requirements.
Purchasing a second hand or used Minibus, there are a number of factors to consider:
- • What is my budget?
- • How many seats will I require?
- • Do I have a preferred manufacturer and model of vehicle?
- • Who should I buy my used Minibus from?
You may also want to consider the following:
- You will not be able to lease the minibus therefore the main depreciation will have already taken place but this means that you know exactly what you are spending and the value of the vehicle.
- You may still be able to obtain the balance of any manufacturer's warranty or purchase an external extended warranty.
- No VAT minibuses are very popular at the moment with organisations that are not eligible for VAT. If there was a VAT content associated with the used minibus this may have been lost.
- With a new minibus depreciation is worst at the beginning of the ownership therefore with a used minibus you have benefitted from the previous owner covering that depreciation.
Knowing your requirements we can guide you to the ideal used Mini bus. Along the way you'll benefit from our advice and guidance to help you make the most informed decision.
A wide range of used minibuses for sale, in stock or available to order:
- We hold a great selection of high quality used minibuses, often benefiting from low mileage. All ages, makes and models with seating capacity including, 9, 12, 15 and 17 seaters.
- Used wheelchair accessible minibuses are our speciality.
- We also stock 9, 12, 15 and 17 seat un-adapted factory built used minibuses.
- We are the UK's leading supplier of used lightweight minibuses for schools, charities and volunteer groups, stocking a wide range of Ford and Peugeot 15 to 17 seat minibuses you can drive on a category B car licence - Conditions Apply *
- We only sell fully refurbished and serviced vehicles of the highest standard.
- All our used minibuses undergo a 100+ point Vehicle Health Check.
- We provide a new MOT certificate with all used vehicles for sale, including a LOLER (Lift Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations) where a hydraulic wheelchair lift is fitted.
- We stock a wide range of used minibuses for sale including the Peugeot Boxer, Ford Transit, Fiat Ducato, Renault Master, Volkswagen Transporter, Volkswagen Crafter, Mercedes Sprinter, Iveco Daily and Citroen Relay.
- Ideal for a huge range of customers looking for a used minibus for sale.
Found a vehicle in our listings which ticks most, but not all of your buying boxes. Don't panic! With our team of expert coach builders we can make most modifications to your used Minibus:
- We offer a truly flexible approach. Even if we have a used minibus in stock which doesn't quite meet your exact requirements, it's highly likely we can modify it to match your needs.
- Our modifications range from manual, folding or electric side steps to hydraulic wheelchair lifts, tracked floors, upgraded seating and convenience features like cabin heaters and reversing cameras.
- Are you purchasing a used minibus for Taxi or PSV use? We can help you with specific licencing and certification requirements such as IVA and COIF.
Made to Measure
Frustrated and can't find the right Used Minibus? We can ease those frustrations with our completely bespoke design and build service:
Need something built for you, but a brand-new minibus is beyond your budget? We can build you a newly converted fully bespoke minibus to you required specification. Choose a high quality, low mileage 2, 3 or 4 year old used van from our stock and we can convert it to a brand new Minibus conversion.
We are uniquely placed in the industry to offer this service, and our expert Vehicle Design Team will work with you every step of the way to make your requirements a reality.
We can take a van and start from scratch, fitting a new interior, full flooring system and fixed or removable seating with optional wheelchair accessibility and colour coordinated upholstery.
Our wide range of accessories can transform accessibility, with side steps, handrail systems, wheelchair ramps or lifts providing access for passengers of all mobility levels.
We only fit accessories safety certified by their manufacturers, and the flooring systems we fit are certified for M1 and M2 category minibuses and meet all relevant regulations, including COIF and IVA Type Approval.
Full conversions are very popular for the Citroen Relay, Peugeot Boxer and Ford Transit, but our expert coachbuilders are not limited to these models, and can manufacture any vehicle to cater to your needs.
Please contact our Used Minibus Sales Team on 01782 444289
if you have found a Used Minibus for Sale
that you like or use our search function.